1) What is racism?
2) Racial pride: the double standard.
3) If integration is so great, why do we need so many laws to enforce it?
4) Is it racism, or freedom of choice?
5) White guilt: is it a terminal disease?
6) White self-hatred, the only "hatred" whites are allowed to have.
7) If there's only one seat on a bus, and a black man is sitting beside it, is
it racist to remain standing?
8) Can a white girl refuse the advances of a black man and not be a racist?
9) If a black man is pounding on your door at 10 pm, is it racist to
a) simply refuse to answer it?
b) call the police?
c) rack a shell in your shotgun so that the black man hears it?
10) If a Jew is an anti-zionist, does that make him an anti-semite?