Thursday, July 30, 2009


Soccer Is Gay


1. "Always in a hurry. You never want to cuddle."

2. Some men will go to great lengths to avoid sleeping on the wet spot.

3. "On the one hand, yes, that's way more impressive than the ping-pong ball trick. On the other hand, Ronaldo, you're a slut."

4. Once again, Ronaldo lives up to his reputation as "Biggest Bitch on the Pitch."

5. "I'm sorry. I was behaving stupidly. Let's have beer and make up."

Best of Niall
These two never really had many friends or conformed to what people considered 'normality'. Eventually the found a place where they could be themselves, though.

Best of dadoctah
"I'm glad we got here early so we could get a good spot for the Clay Aiken concert."

Best of Commadore183
I don't know what's more disturbing, Andrew Sullivan prancing around in short shorts waving a rainbow card, or Barney Frank jumping up and down in a cheerleader dress?

Best of dub
I told you Oombooku, I knew you could poop a soccer ball. I'm proud of you.

Best of Submariner
Pardon me, but could you Grey Poupon me?

Best of mega
"Yeah, that's it, racist, rub my leg. Just like yo mama does." Old movies of Skip Gates in his soccer playing days brought to light a thoughtful young man struggling to find his place in a divided, torn country.

Best of Rodney Dill
"Thank God you knew the Heimlich maneuver Ted."

No comments:

Post a Comment