Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My New Best Faggot Buddy, Benny

14!

I don't know if any of you have a Face Book page or not. Personally, it's relaxing and stressing at the same time. don't get sucked into Mafia Wars or Farmville unles you want to get bombarded daily with gifts from all your friends and have to send them back another gift which puts you into the spiraling Spam of Death. Don't get me wrong. I love all my FB pals, some more than others but that's just because they show tits. but that's beside the point. It takes 40 minutes to send and gift back 12 friends and I sure as shit don't know if they need a fucking duck or a gott damn board for their barn. You'll meet all kinds of folks and get massive numbers of folks whom YOU don't know but because they know a friend of a friend, YOU can be THEIR buddy too.
One such "friend" I found was little Benny Bowden. Now evidently Benny is one of those insecure, pussy bitch-types. No sense of humor and a real desire to act like a loud-mouthed cyber eunuch. You know. The kind of fucking pussy who hides behind a keyboard, running ooff at the cockholster, talking shit, being a cunt.
Now seeing as I just LOVE to take little cocksuckers like Benny "Big Mouth" Bowden behind the barn and whoop the shit out of them, in this case, I can't. Now I have a really nice security program/peopple finder. Benny Bowden, according to the email he sent me, is 8917 NE 105th St. Vancouver, WA. 98604. There's no such address and no where in my search of WA does widdle Benny "Baby-Butt-Banger" Bowden show up. Benny is a fucking cunt LIAR!
This is what I get from Benny in form of emails All shitty and whining like a bitch because his account got deleted:


March 15 at 4:26pm Report
no response? better get a couple of your faggot military butt buddies together, maybe with three or four of you you could come up with something witty...dance puppet dance!
Notice how little Benny is such a fucking CUNT, PUSSY Commie faggot BITCH, he even stoops so low as to degrade the troops! OUR military is DYING over there, for whatever political reason under ZOG influence, yet BENNY wants to attack OUR guys calling them faggots when in reality, it is BENNY who is too much of a cunt, pussy, FAGGOT to even SERVE our country! Here's some more from the little shit licker:
March 15 at 4:29pm Report
belittling you has become one of the high points of my day. . . ( Ahh yes! Simple minds are SO easily amused! )i think i'll do this indefinitely. ( well, or until your account gets deleted, neh? fag boy??)its free entertainment, plus it keeps me on my toes for anyone that should come along that actually has 2 brain cells to rub together. . . ( That's funny, buh buh buh Benny Butt-Poker, but coming from some guy who keeps emailing ME after I told you to piss off, well, I think you're acting like a spurned lover. Sorry Benny "The Turd Tapper", I know you're just jealous because I don't have hemorroids!) you're like a sparring partner, not nearly good enough to be a pro, but good enough to be a punching bag. dance puppet dance! (I'd be more than happy to step into the ring with you Benny. Full contact, pads of course. I wouldn't want a leg kick to your thigh to break your femur or an elbow to your face to give you another gash on your cocksucker. Hell, If I broke your jaw you'd lose 1/2 your income. )
March 15 at 8:04pm Report i should have been a puppeteer. ( Or at least something other then the clown voice at the local Taco Shitface stand drive thru. I heard you lost your last job for not double-checking the condiments) i can pull your strings and make you do whatever i want! ha ha ha ( Really Benny? You can pull a tampon out of your ass but you can't pull your HEAD out of your ass? Bummer. The world is so much brighter when not obscured by the walls of your gerbil-infested rectum.
So, you see what kinds of lame-ass fucking douchebags you could meet in FB. Now, little Benny "Face Book Fag" Bowden will sooner or later screw up. I'll get a real addy or a real phone number and then he's going to be fucked. I'm going to devote my spare time to making his life a living hell. don't know when it'll happen, but it will. Who knows? Maybe his face will show up on a police brutality poster or as a NAMBLA representative coming to YOUR town. who knows. I'd subscribe him to some faggot beastiality magazines but he'd enjoy them too much.
At any rate, just remember Benny when you get on FaceBook! He may know some of YOUR friends!

2 comments:

  1. nobody got their account deleted liar..you're just trying to make it look like you did something. if your computer program told you the address how was a lie told? retard...you're just butthurt cause you got told off...look how mad you got! you wrote an entire blog! dance puppet

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, not another one of these dudes that were in the military and now think they Billy Joe Bad-ass. I've seen your kind when I went to prison, cause that's where most of you end up working after playing puppet for the Government. I picked up 3 more years beating the shit out of a tough talking military dick prison guard. I know Ben personally, and buddy, you're fucking with the wrong dude. I'm not a gambling man, but I would put money down on Ben if you ever had the heart to go toe to toe with Ben. Shit, even his words dominate you. So just play it safe and get back in the toy box with the rest of your G.I. Joe dolls puppet.

    ReplyDelete